The most widely used methods of consuming Kratom are the popular toss n wash method, where the consumer tosses a measured portion of Kratom powder into their mouth and quickly washes it down with their beverage of choice. Then there is the Kratom capsules which similarly, yet with less of a fuss simply consumed by taking the necessary amount with a beverage. Finally there is Kratom tea which is a bit more time consuming, but a nice alternative to just taking a dose and when made and flavored properly can actually be a nice treat. Because let’s face it, although Kratom has so many wonderful properties and benefits, the taste just isn’t the greatest. So, the question is- How to make Kratom tea?
Kratom Tea Preparation
How to make Kratom Tea from Crushed Leaf Kratom
Using Crushed leaf Kratom seems to be the most popular way to make to make Kratom tea. Mostly because it comes out to be more of a clear not textured beverage.
Materials and Ingredients (Makes one cup)
•Saucepan with lip or tea kettle
•Crushed Kratom Leaf (desired dosage)
•1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice
•Reusable Teabag (optional)
•Honey, Agave, Maple Syrup, Sugar or desired sweetener to taste
- Heat water in sauce pan or kettle, but do not allow to boil
- Fill teabag with desired Kratom dosage and of crushed leaf Kratom and add to tea pot.
- Add water to teapot and leave to steep for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and stir ACV of lemon juice and sweetener of choice.
- Enjoy Kratom tea immediately.
How to make Kratom Tea from Kratom Powder
Making tea from powder is probably the most common way to make it because it is the easiest most low maintenance method.
Materials and Ingredients (makes one cup)
•Saucepan with a pouring lip
•Small whisk (matcha wild works best)
•8 oz of water
•Karatom powder (desired dosage)
•Strainer or coffee filter
•1 small lemon
•Honey, Agave, Maple Syrup, Sugar or Sweetner of choice
- Place water in saucepan and heat until hot, but not boiling
- Squeeze juice of the lemon into water
- Add your dose of Kratom powder
- Place strainer or coffee filter over your cup and pour in the tea. (Collects undissolved powder residue)
- Stir in sweetner of choice.
- Enjoy Kratom Tea immediately.
It is common practice for Kratom users to start their day with a cup of Kratom Tea. The right strain and dosage set them on their path for a successful and productive day. How you you make your Tea?