While many people may think of kratom as a singular product, the reality is that there are several distinct veins of kratom that each have their own unique properties. In general, the three most common and popular kratom veins are red, green, and white. Today, we’ll be focusing on white strains in particular. If you’ve been looking for the best white kratom strain on the market, then this blog is for you. Check out some of our top picks below:
What’s the Difference Between Red, Green, and White Kratom?
Kratom veins are distinguished by the color of the stem and vein of the leaf. However, there’s more than just optics that separate kratom veins. On a pharmacological level, red and green vein leaves typically contain more mitragynine –– the active ingredient (alkaloid) in kratom often associated with pain relief. White kratom leaves, on the other hand, have higher levels of 7-hydroxymitragynine, the alkaloid that has been said to provide boosts of energy. Note that how a person reacts to kratom depends not only on the vein and strain in question, but also the amount taken, among other factors.
What are the Best White Kratom Strains?
It’s worth pointing out here that there’s no accounting for personal taste. What one person may consider to be their favorite strain of kratom, another might not enjoy at all. With that in mind, we’ve picked out a few quality white kratom strains for people of differing preferences and needs.
- If you want to try a popular white kratom strain, then go with Maeng Da. Not only is this strain a big seller, but it packs a real punch as well. Heck, its name translates to “pimp grade.” Enough said.
- If you want a milder form of white kratom, Malay is probably your best bet. It has a mix of different alkaloids and has been reported to help people with high stress and anxiety.
- If you want a strain that will really get you going, try out Samarinda. Weightlifters love to take this strain as a form of pre-workout.
- If you want the energy boost from a powerful white kratom strain, but hate the nausea that can sometimes come with it, then Super White Borneo will fit the bill. FYI, “super” indicates that only the biggest leaves were used in forming the powder or capsule.
- If you want something different, rare, or off the wall, then you can’t go wrong with White Horn, which is appropriately named after the shape of the leaf that contains spiky “horned” edges. It may not be as popular as other kratom strains, but that probably won’t be the case for much longer!
At the end of the day, there is no one strain or vein of kratom that stands above the rest. Rather, the best kratom out there is the type that suits your personal druthers. Thankfully, our team at Kingdom Kratom are kratom experts, and we’re happy to field questions from newcomers and devotees alike. Plus, we also offer sampler packs so that you can try out new strains for yourself. Check them out here or contact us for more information!